Refund, Delivery and Consumer Data Privacy Policies
- Maximum capacity on any trip is 12 people.
- Children are welcome, but must be supervised at all times. This trip is not recommended for children 6 years and under. Ticket pricing for any guest is the same regardless of age.
- Pets are not allowed aboard the vessel, service animals always allowed.
- Cruises run rain or shine.
- It is the Captain’s discretion to cancel for inclement weather. If this is the case, a refund/reschedule will be available.
- The Captain and the Crew reserve the right to refuse service, or remove any guest who is creating an unsafe or disruptive environment.
Pointer Boat Refund Policy
All Orders/ Ticket Purchases are final. No refunds or cancellations unless the Captain cancels the cruise due to weather, or mechanical failure.
Inasmuch as the Orders are processed directly online, Stafford’s does not ship tickets or receipts. You are able to print your receipt at checkout. In the event you need a duplicate receipt, you may request in writing to:
Stafford’s Pointer Boat
P.O. Box 657
Petoskey Michigan, 49770
Duplicate receipts are sent through the USPS via First Class Mail to the address you provided.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.